Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rastiano Brinsbanner

Go down

Rastiano Brinsbanner Empty Rastiano Brinsbanner

Post  Rastiano Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:58 pm

Greetings all!
I am Rastiano - Rastiano Brinsbanner, if I am being proper, but most know me as 'Rast'. Having travelled these lands for some time now, I am glad to have found such a friendly group of people. I hope I get to meet you all soon!
I study the lore of the world in an attempt to try to understand the growing darkness in the west.. it troubles many of us, I am sure - I am also sure many of you have studied it for far longer. I would be most grateful to take words of wisdom from such people!
May your travels be safe and fruitful,
Rastiano

-

Just a bit of background - at the moment I am finishing a degree in radiography and am doing practical work at a hospital miles from home.. sadly this means I can't be on during the week, but on the weekends I shall be around Smile I am UK based, and when I'm not working can be found at all sorts of times wandering the lands of LoTRO. I've been a heavy RPer for most of my time in online games - mostly ultima online, europa, duchy of trinsic if any of you are familiar with them - but it is a welcome relief to have a more casual environment to be in.
Looking forward to spending time with you all, take care!

Rastiano

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum