Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mustis Maniac

2 posters

Go down

Mustis Maniac Empty Mustis Maniac

Post  Mustis Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:13 am

Hey fellow kin members.

I´m mustis, lvl17 Hunter Woodsman, I started on this game not a long time ago and this hunter is my first character, all of you must have noticed i ask about alot and that´s simply because i´m new to this game.
I used to play World of Warcraft ( had a lvl70 Warlock, 61 mage and a 60 rogue ) but as bad as it can be, i got hacked Crying or Very sad
After i got hacked i started to play on funservers which wasn´t the same as Blizzards servers, after some time where i played on these funservers one of my friends told me about Lotr: Online, and in the beginning i wasn´t really happy for trying it, but it ended up that i liked the game.

I am 15 years old, i live in denmark ( No i´m not finnish as many of you have thought ) and as many would know now, i LOVE Viking and Black Metal Twisted Evil

Other than Lotr: Online i play: Call of Duty 4, Css, Gmod, and Doom 3, if anyone of you want´s my steam ID just say so Very Happy

I think that´s all i can think of right now, but if there is anything you wanna know about me, just say it Smile
Mustis
Mustis

Back to top Go down

Mustis Maniac Empty Wau, other wow-retired!

Post  Markiel Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:46 am

I have also played WoW, level 70 human priest and level 62 dwarf warrior. In fact I have also WoW account active all the time. Playing is so similar in both of games that if You can play one of them, can You play the other too. But welcome to the new, more beautiful world. And I think OUR kinship can be more fun that in WoW quilds. At least we older (playing time, not real age Shocked ) members are trying to make OUR kinship to very good, friendy and active kinship.

Frigga Asynjur, an Officer and Gentlewoman
Markiel
Markiel

http://www.markonet.fi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum