Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanwaru of Rohan

3 posters

Go down

Sanwaru of Rohan Empty Sanwaru of Rohan

Post  Sanwaru Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:10 am

At first I must say that Iīm beginner as a player and thankfull that you kin people took me to your group and helped when need. And second be patience because my english is not so good.. Neutral

My char is a captain-man,wo-man Wink now lvl 22. Profession is explorer. Most I like in game ... hard to choose.. Rolling Eyes maybe is the feeling to be in Tolkienīs world. As a huge LOTR-fan I enjoy just to wander around. So if you see me somewhere standing alone, I may just watch the view... Bid odd have to admid but thatīs me.. geek

In real world my name is Sanna, and also from Finland like few others. Age is... a number Laughing over 25...
Likes are reading, music, dancing and of course LOTR. So... see you in Middle-Earth and safe travels to all !

-Sanwaru-

Sanwaru

Back to top Go down

Sanwaru of Rohan Empty Re: Sanwaru of Rohan

Post  Aerhthir Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:32 am

Nothing odd about standing around looking at the scenery, I do that all the time!

Aerhthir

http://abgenesis.com/phpBB2/

Back to top Go down

Sanwaru of Rohan Empty We can help You with Finnish also!

Post  Markiel Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:44 pm

I think we keep our kinship channel in English only (I mean standard English. Not, London cogney, Irish, Wales etc.). But privatelly (/tell and Finnish people fellowships) we can and will use Finnish instead. There is many players already that can help You in Finnish. For example Frigga, Leo..., can advice you pure Finnish (or Frigga also "turun murteel")

We have also people from other countries and I believe they help their nationality privatelly with their own language.

Frigga
Markiel
Markiel

http://www.markonet.fi

Back to top Go down

Sanwaru of Rohan Empty Re: Sanwaru of Rohan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down