Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hestin Karuschka of Rohan // Peter

Go down

Hestin Karuschka of Rohan // Peter Empty Hestin Karuschka of Rohan // Peter

Post  Hestin Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:10 am

Hi Folks, I thought it was about time I introduced myself to the rest of the gang.

My name is Peter, I'm 28 years old an a resident of Austria (Mozart anyone?). I earn my bucks to pay for the LOTRO subscription as a 3rd level technician in government IT at the city of vienna along with Alvias.
As for gaming history, I can sincerely say I have a rather long-ish record of playing so-called RPG games, both single player and for about the last 10 years or so multiplayer. Most prominent must have been participating in the roleplay on what is called "persistant world" servers that were based on the Neverwinter Nights 1 technology from Bioware. These were basically, if to a smaller degree, fan-made, free MMORPGs that also had live questing - i.e. another human person called a "Dungeon Master" would give you things to do, tell a compelling story or simply possessing monsters to give you the illusion of a living breathing world.
With that said I've always been a big fan of roleplaying and developing your own plotlines and I will go out of my way to facilitate the same for others. So if you happen to have a peculiarity of your character that you want worked or played out, or if you happen to have an idea befitting of middle-earth's lore to go along with, just call on me Very Happy
I am also looking forward to haunting the ettenmoors with our kin, as well as participating in raids and kin run events.

My characters are:
Hestin Karuschka
Kelda Karuschka
Halarahad

The first two are both inhabitants of Rohan, with Kelda being Hestin's daugther.
Hestin is part of the guard of a very minor Rohirrim noble house in East Emnet headed by a man called Ehris Tiubar. Hestin was sent to Eriador at the request of his lord to investigate the stirrings in the west and has since stayed there.
Being worried for her father the longest time, Kelda later set out to search for her father in Eriador - suffice is to say if Hestin ever found out that she is dwelling in this supposedly dangerous realm as well now, all hell might break loose (she is his only child).
Halarahad's background has yet to be decided upon, but I perhaps lean towards involving him with Hestin one way or another.
Hestin
Hestin

Back to top Go down