Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule

+2
Vorean
Leodwulf
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 3 Empty Rift raid on saturday 13 th of September, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:58 pm

Plan would be to start a raid and head there. Unfortunately i can't attend this time(though might be online a bit later if you need a hand then).

---------

There weren't enough people around so the raid was postponed.

Last edited by Leodwulf on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule

Post  Fallian Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:42 am

Sad to see Leo, will not be attending. I however will be hopefully *cheers* back and boogying away to keep our spirits up so tally and what-not and into the depths of the rift we go to face the enemy we have faced many times, and win once more... Unless we have a useless tank Suspect

Much love, many hugs for all the Flame of the West
~Falli~
Fallian
Fallian

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule

Post  galenthir Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:42 am

Leodwulf wrote:Plan would be to start a raid and head there. Unfortunately i can't attend this time(though might be online a bit later if you need a hand then).

Ditto, might be available a bit later on. Good luck nevertheless.
galenthir
galenthir

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 3 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 17th of September, starting at 7pm

Post  Leodwulf Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:51 pm

Lets gather at usual time and see how many we got. After that we can always decide what to do.

----------

We had a nice amount of people around so we went and took Thrang down, weel done!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 3 Empty Rift raid on saturday 20th of September, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:02 am

Lets see how it will go. This time i'm able to attend Smile

--------------

So it took me a while to update this. But hey, lets see if i still remember Smile I believe went all the way to Thrang on our try and on 24th we got Balrog himself down. And now when i remember i messed with the levers in Everseer room so we had to make second attempt which proved to be succesful. So that was great!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 3 Empty Rift feedback from 27th of September and 1st of October

Post  Leodwulf Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:25 pm

On saturday we managed to advance all the way from beginning to Thrang and get him down also. It was interesting run and it felt good finally overcoming Thrang after long fight.

Now on wednesday we went to Rift to kill Balrog. I must say the run was smoothest what i have ever seen and also really quick. Looks like it doesn't hurt anything to go there with just one captain if people play well together. So very well done everyone!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 3 Empty Rift raid on saturday 4th of October, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Lets see how it goes this time.

------------

Apparently that went rather well Smile And on wednesday we managed to get Balrog down as usual!

On 11th and 15th we also went trought the Rift, so well done everyone!

Now to something i can remember better: So on saturday 18th we went all the way to Thrang and got him also. Start was perhaps a bit slow but we did improve a lot on the way. So well done everyone. And on 22th we got Balrog down on our second attempt, which went quite smooth. Extra congrats to all the first timers(class wise too)!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 3 Empty Rift raid on saturday 25th of October, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:45 am

Plan is to start then and see how it goes.

------------

We went from Barz to Thrang without any problems, i would say it was really pleasant ride. So thanks to everyone involved!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 3 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 29th of October, starting at 7pm

Post  Leodwulf Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:38 am

We will head for the Rift against Balrog and hopefully get his valuables also.

--------------

Raid was smooth and, as far i can remember, nothing extraordinary happened. So well done everyone!

Last edited by Leodwulf on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 3 Empty Things happened on 1st and 5th of November

Post  Leodwulf Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:02 am

On saturday things went rather well and we advanced all the way to Thrang and got him down as well.

Wednesday was more interesting as in the beginning we had around 18 people up for the Rift. After suggestions we decided to try to make two runs - one after the other. Plan worked well and we did kill Thaurlach twice during that evening. Thanks to everyone for making it work and it was especially good that we had chance to bring everyone on for at leats one go.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 3 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 12th of November at 7pm

Post  Leodwulf Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:04 am

Saturday was especially smooth and we went all the way to Thrang. So for wednesday its only Balrog left, hope to see you there then.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3