Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift raid on saturday 5th of April - starting sharp at 5pm GMT

2 posters

Go down

Rift raid on saturday 5th of April - starting sharp at 5pm GMT Empty Rift raid on saturday 5th of April - starting sharp at 5pm GMT

Post  Leodwulf Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:51 am

Well we are trying again to form a raid for the Rift and see how it goes and if we have learned anything from last week. I have contacted our tro ally kins but i'm still not 100% how good team we are able to form up. But hope to see you there in numbers!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Rift raid on saturday 5th of April - starting sharp at 5pm GMT Empty Re: Rift raid on saturday 5th of April - starting sharp at 5pm GMT

Post  Vorean Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:09 pm

Vorean will be there, ready to do as required.
Vorean
Vorean

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1017105/more_cowbell/m'

Back to top Go down

Rift raid on saturday 5th of April - starting sharp at 5pm GMT Empty Debriefing

Post  Leodwulf Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:17 am

We ventured there mostly with a pick up group, though I Aphadrim Ned Valar had around 3-4 people there with us. Fortunately we found rest of the raid somewhat easily. Also it looked like that we were lucky with the people we invited as raid went smooth related to the fact that we were there first time as a group and for some of us this was also their first time in the place. It was first time for me also in one sense as i haven't really played my loremaster that much with groups and never been in the Rift with it, hope i learned there too. But yeah, now i understand why sometimes i might be out of power there as a captain..

We managed to get 3rd boss with only few wipes, which was also really well done from our team. Most of them happened during boss fights so certainly we had learned something from the last time. Then we decided it was time to quit as we had been there for many hours. I think this is really good base to build on our coming adventures there and i hope people also enjoyed the place.

Till the next time!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Rift raid on saturday 5th of April - starting sharp at 5pm GMT Empty Re: Rift raid on saturday 5th of April - starting sharp at 5pm GMT

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down