Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting at 7pm on Wednesday 16th April - Rift raid continuing

2 posters

Go down

Starting at 7pm on Wednesday 16th April  - Rift raid continuing Empty Starting at 7pm on Wednesday 16th April - Rift raid continuing

Post  Leodwulf Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:22 am

Plan is to face Thrang and defeat him. However that will be tricky and would really require 30min hope pots and lots of luck too. But lets see how it goes. A good guide for it can be founds here: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Thrang

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Starting at 7pm on Wednesday 16th April  - Rift raid continuing Empty Re: Starting at 7pm on Wednesday 16th April - Rift raid continuing

Post  Vorean Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:08 am

I have 4 30min hope pots that I don't mind shareing. Hopefully this will be enough for tomorrow night, and with ore and beryls I am sure Vokrim can be convinced to produce some more
Vorean
Vorean

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1017105/more_cowbell/m'

Back to top Go down

Starting at 7pm on Wednesday 16th April  - Rift raid continuing Empty Re: Starting at 7pm on Wednesday 16th April - Rift raid continuing

Post  Leodwulf Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:46 am

Thanks everyone, it was fine run after all! After two wipes(one at the Fumaroles and 2nd at the Shamans) the 2nd attempt on Thrang went really smooth and i found myself suprised how well people co-operated. So huge thanks to you then!

Here is a picture about the Thrang fight. Yes, it was that relazed i even had this time opportunity to a shot:

Starting at 7pm on Wednesday 16th April  - Rift raid continuing Screen16

And here is a sneak peak and a proof about my and Vorean's little encounter with the ancient evil heard in our tales:

Starting at 7pm on Wednesday 16th April  - Rift raid continuing Screen17

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorean Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:36 pm

shame Leo did not post the rest of the pics from last night, as in what I can only describe as an epic battle between good and evil the two of us, and some elf woman, took down the Balrog. cheers Unfortunately as Leo was just standing there taking pics, I was quite busy so have no pics of our glorious victory myself. But i'm sure you all beleive that me an Leo killed the balrog right?

On a similar note, great work by everyone last night cheers
Vorean
Vorean

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1017105/more_cowbell/m'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down