Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule

+2
Vorean
Leodwulf
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule

Post  Leodwulf Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:31 pm

I thought it would be better to put all the Rift raid times and briefings under one topic and that way not to spam the fellowship section with loads of topics. So i'll try this arrangement and see how it works.

Just to clarify that new members are always welcome to join us and this far huge amount of participants has rarely been any problem in a sense that we would end up having too many players for the run. So if you are at level 50 or really close to it, feel free to contact me in game or just show up when the raid is about to start - if you would be 15 mins ahead of the starting time, it would be good.

I'll edit this first post later with general information about Rift - little tips, guides and others.

Last edited by Leodwulf on Tue May 06, 2008 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on saturday 26th of April, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:51 am

This is a bit late for the announcement here in the forums, though the time has been visible in game for some time. But the plan would be start the raid at around 5pm on this saturday. Personally i won't be there but i believe you will certainly do well there anyways. But contact Aldarioon from I aphadrim ned valar to gather their members if they don't contact you. Also Katelyn has been there few times with us so you might want to ask him too if you need a minstrel or more numbers. Thumbs up for great success there!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Saturday 26th De-Briefing

Post  Vorean Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:07 am

The raid went very well, initally it was a bit of a struggle finding people especially LM's but we got there in the end, and somehow ended up with 3 minstrels. First two bosses were prob the smoothest we have ever done them, them we had a few of problems getting past those summoners guarding the next bosses room. Once they were gone we took down the boss no problem but then lost our tank so we called it a night.
Vorean
Vorean

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1017105/more_cowbell/m'

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on wednesday 30th April, starting at 7 pm

Post  Leodwulf Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:03 pm

Again i can't join you this time but i wish you will have a good time there. If by some reason you are not able to find enough players, then it is always possible to do some smaller instance, but you will handle that.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on saturday 3rd of May, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri May 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Well, tittle says it all. Please try to be there at time, or if you can't be dead one, please let someone else know that you are coming. Hope to see you there in numbers and fully loaded.

Cheers, shall the free people triumph again!

------

So how it went?

Pretty good even we had to find more people than usual outside our main groups, so we ended up finially getting Zortag down with no wipes this time. Though one was pretty close in the Zurm. Looks like the Troll and Troll-keeper hits more harder than usual before the keeper is down. Good run by any degree, i must say. Hope next time i can see more kinsmen around too.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on wednesday 7th May, starting at 7 pm

Post  Leodwulf Tue May 06, 2008 5:56 am

We will continue from where we ended up on saturday. So probably Narnubalat and Shadow eaters or even give Thrang a try or few. Everyone are welcome and lets see at sharp 7pm gmt what kind of team we are able to form up.

-------

How it went?

After long search we managed to find the team and then proceeded to take down Narnunbalat and Shadow eaters. Due to delayed start and problems with certain class traits we decided leave Thrang alone this time. The raid itself went well and there were no full wipes. Good playing everyone.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on saturday 10th of May, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri May 09, 2008 9:11 am

We are planning to start our Rift raid at sharp 5pm, so please be early or if you want a spot reserved for being a bit late, please tell about it beforehand. Hope this time we will have many members from our kinship in there.

---------

Raid went well and we advanced all the way to Shadow eaters and took them down also. We had no complete wipes, which was nice, and people co-operated well. Also we got few nice drops besides the gems.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on wednesday 14th May, starting at 7 pm

Post  Leodwulf Wed May 14, 2008 9:55 am

This is really late for this one but at least i can edit some feedback to it after the raid. So raid continues from Thrang and i hope we can take him down, might take some tries.

---------

This was an occasion to remember. Second time for us we managed to take down Thrang and majority of us were from our two kinships. Well done on that everyone, hope you didn't mind my advices too much!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on saturday 17th of May, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri May 16, 2008 2:30 pm

Again we are planning to start the raid on sharp 5pm, and if you know you will come a bit later, please inform use beforehand about it. Thats how we can try to reserve a spot for you. But lets see how this thing goes at this occasion.

----------

This time the battle wasn't as smooth as used in the beginning but we had some new people who hadn't had chance to be there before. But after all we stopped at Narnubalat after giving him some good lessons.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on wednesday 21st May, starting at 7 pm

Post  Leodwulf Tue May 20, 2008 2:14 pm

Continuing last saturday's raid - next are Shadow eaters. Hope to see you there with numbers!

Took down Shadow eaters but were not so lucky with Thrang. Well, better luck next time with him.

Last edited by Leodwulf on Fri May 23, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Re: The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule

Post  Dahngar Wed May 21, 2008 8:52 am

Are the times here GMT or ? Now that I finally have reached lvl 50, I'd be interested in joining. How long should I reserve for one raid? 2 hours, 4 hours or even more? I don't have any experience from these before so it'll be my first time here someday.
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Re: The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule

Post  Leodwulf Fri May 23, 2008 2:11 pm

The times are in GMT, so for example 5pm is 7 o'clock here in Finland. Usually we have been there for around 5 hours on saturday and few less on wednesday. We take some breaks in the middle of the instance too. So just arrive in time and you should be good spot wise.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on saturday 24th of May, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri May 23, 2008 2:17 pm

Again we are heading for the Rift at 5pm GMT on saturday. We hope to see you there with numbers and arriving early on there too. Best luck and see you there!

-----------

The trip went very well and it seems we have learned something while being there. Thats always nice. So we ended up to Shadow eaters without any wipes.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on wednesday 28st May, starting at 7 pm

Post  Leodwulf Tue May 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Plan is to bring a message to Thrang and make him to give us the keys to see the ancient enemy behind the doors. Lets see how it goes.

----------

Thrang was left alive, though that wasn't our choice. But in general the raid was nice and i believe people learned much about the fight too. One day we will get him again.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on saturday 31st of May, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri May 30, 2008 3:07 pm

I believe folks are heading for the Rift at this date and time. I wont' be there, but i wish you good luck. Hope it goes well too.

--------------

No raid on saturday, it was transfered to sunday where few people from our kinship too part. Not sure what we will do on wednesday, i believe we will go somewhere.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on saturday 7th of June, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:09 pm

We are again heading for the Rift as usual time - could have posted this here soonet. At least it has been in the kinship's motd for few days. Again everyone are welcome and lets see then who are up for some adventure.

-------

We ended up to Fruz after fighting hard against both Barz and Zurm. I hope it was still fun and something was learned too.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on wednesday 11th June, starting at 7 pm

Post  Leodwulf Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:36 pm

Plan is to continue from Fruz and see how far we end up. It should be less troubling than the beginning but lets see how it goes.

--------------------

Raid went well, we continued and ended up deafeating Shadow Eater. After that we called off the day and were satisfied for the job well done.

Last edited by Leodwulf on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahngar Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:14 am

So the Rift intance was reset now, or am I mistaken? How many bosses were left before Thrang when we decided to call it a day yesterday?

Thrang, I presume is the last boss in Rift, right?
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

Post  Leodwulf Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:11 am

Dahngar wrote:So the Rift intance was reset now, or am I mistaken? How many bosses were left before Thrang when we decided to call it a day yesterday?

Thrang, I presume is the last boss in Rift, right?

Yes, the instance resets on every thursday during(?) the maintenance. There were total of 6 bosses before Thrang and 5 of them drops a barter gem - Shadow Eater doesn't drop a gem. Thrang is not last boss there, beyond his room lies an ancient evil, balrog from the past, called Thaurlach.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on saturday 14th of June, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:16 am

Plan is to start at sharp 5pm GMT as usual. I hope to see plenty of members there and that we will be able to have fun too.

---------
Raid went really well and the only unpredictable first two bosses proved to be real challenge. We ended up killing Shadow eater so next big thing is Thrang.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on wednesday 18th June, starting at 7 pm

Post  Leodwulf Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:38 pm

We will continue from saturdays raid and next objective is Thrang. Its a hard one but lets see how we will do againts it.

-----------

If i counted right we made five attemps on him and none of those succeeded. But after all it was learning experience and i hope next time we will take him down. Good work everyone though.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on saturday 21st of June, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:01 pm

We start as usual then from the beginning and see how it goes. Hoep to see you there with numbers.

-------

Raid went nicely and we ended up to Shadow eaters. First bosses are always a bit tricky.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on wednesday 15th June, starting at 7 pm

Post  Leodwulf Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:34 pm

We will continue saturday's raid and next foe is Thrang. Hope our tricks will triumph then.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahngar Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:48 am

We were victorious over Thrang last night! The next challenge proved out to be a bit too much for us to handle, but I think just like with Thrang it'll take a few tries to get our tactics perfected.

I was surprised that Thrang was rather easily slain and a big thanks goes to our fearless leader Leodwulf who told everybody what to do.

We will get that Taurlach someday, I'm sure of it Wink
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule Empty Rift raid on saturday 28th of June, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:47 pm

So we are again starting raid at usual time. Hope to see you there!

---------

Rait itself went pretty well and we got to Narnubalat this time. Lets try to cut out some waiting on the next time if its possible though.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next