Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule

+2
Vorean
Leodwulf
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 2nd July, starting at 7 pm

Post  Leodwulf Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:07 am

We will continue from wednesday's situation and lets see how far we can get. Good luck and lets be there with numbers again.

--------

Again job well done. Thrang died on our second attempt even we were unlucky and got 3 shamans in the same corner at the beginning. Then we headed for Balrog and made good attempt there too and improved from the last time. So in general that was nice evening and i believe it was the first time we were there with only people from our kinship which was even more good thing.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on saturday 5th of July, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:29 am

Plan is to go to Rift then. Few of us can't come then, like myself, but i'm sure you will have fun then. Good luck!

-------

There was no raid on saturday but we went on wednesday and made good result too. So all the way from Fruz to Narnubalat.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Results of Rift raid on saturday 12th of July

Post  Leodwulf Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:32 am

This time there was only little waiting and lots of good action. Well done everyone as it was pretty nice to go all the way from the start to Thrang and take him down at the first try too.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 16th July, starting at 7 pm

Post  Leodwulf Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:34 am

We will head for Rift and face Thaurlach himself. I bet its going to be quite challenge but lots of fun also. I can put few links to decent guides on other topic on the fellowship/raids forum on tuesday. Feel free to check them if you want to.

--------

We made 3 good tries on Balrog and on last one advanced all the way to Everseer room but that was a bit chaos. Lets hope on next time we will handle that part too. Also the way how we have done the first part and on last try the lever rooms shows that things are working into good direction.

Last edited by Leodwulf on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule

Post  Dahngar Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:52 pm

Yes, I think that is a good idea, because based on what I've read so far it's a fairly complicated and very long fight, so any additional information and tips are more than welcome. I think the furthest we've seen is just past the lever rooms, but we've not reached the Ever-Seer room. I bet there is a lot to learn before we'll be able to take down Thaurlach himself. I hope I can make it on Wednesday evening, but don't know for sure yet.
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on saturday 19th of July, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:33 am

We will start raid at usual time, 5pm, and lets hope it will be a nice event! See you then.

--------

Raid was pretty nice, we managed to go all the way to Thrang and take him down too without single major set back. So well dona everyone!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 23th of July, starting at 7pm

Post  Leodwulf Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:19 pm

So its now Balrog's turn to get some bashing(hopefully not too many hobbits to eat). Be there and lets have fun evening. If you want you can check guides posted in other topic here: https://fotw.rpg-board.net/fellowships-and-raids-f5/the-rift-nurz-gashu-what-you-need-to-know-and-how-to-prepare-t75.htm#493

--------

Raid was again pretty nice and we made also good progress with Balrog fight by getting through Everseer room on both tries. So well done on that! Last phase is difficult and seems to take some luck to get couple things right also. But we will get him.

Last edited by Leodwulf on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule

Post  Areruthalion Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:37 pm

i know this is really cheeky but i'm trying to get off work early on wednesday and REALLY REALLY want to do some balrog hunting (bearing in mind its the main reason i started playing this game over WoW or waiting for WArhammer online or age of conan etc. someone said, there's a balrog you can kill, i made up my mind immediately) But heres my point;

Can we start a little later like at least 2000 maybe if not i dont mind that much and obviously i dont want you to move the time and therefore stop others from being able to play, if this move will prevent anyone else from taking part then obviously forget my suggestion immediately. I suppose more specifically im asking that you save little old me a place in your raid (very old actually, third generation of elven-kind, was brought up in Nargothrond) and that maybe you dont pootle off to the rift until around 2000 as i should be able to pester my boss enough to let me off a little early, it may not matter i may be able to leave at 1900 or maybe earlier (i hope so as im working 60 odd hours this week) but please save me a place???????? Very Happy Smile

Areruthalion

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on saturday 26th of July, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:12 am

Looks like i'm again hopelessly late posting this but at least its easy to edit afterwards how the raid went. So the plan is to raid also at the usual time!

-------

Raid was pretty good, we advanced to Shadow eaters without any bigger problems. There was only a bit waiting at one part, so well done.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 30th of July, starting at 7pm

Post  Leodwulf Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:45 am

Again late but today we will be raiding the Rift and hopefully bringing something home from there. And we would start from Thrang.

------

Battle went really well with Thrang but Balrog proved to be too much for us again. Perhaps better luck next time with him.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on saturday 2nd of August, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:23 am

Our next raid will be then. I hope to see you there with numbers again. Lets have a good time.

----
We had troubles getting enough people for it so we decided to postpone it until wednesday. Lets hope we'll get a nice group together then!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 6nth of August, starting at 7pm

Post  Leodwulf Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:16 pm

Would be nice to raid at this time. But lets see how it goes.

--------

We got from Zurm to Shadow-eater so evening went pretty well, thanks everyone.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on saturday 9nd of August, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:59 am

Lets see how it goes, i hope we will be able to form a raid tonight.

-----------

Raid went pretty well as we got all the way to Thrang and also took him down.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 13th of August, starting at 7pm

Post  Leodwulf Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:14 pm

Plan is to face Balrog and also be victorious. So good luck everyone!

-----

Well, what can i say? Looks like the plan worked and as you probably know we were victorious there. It was really well done from everyone and also well deserved. Lets keep it going. Galenthir posted some pictures from our adventure, definately worth of a look: https://fotw.rpg-board.net/fellowships-and-raids-f5/screenshots-from-the-first-thaurlach-kill-t159.htm

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on saturday 16th of August, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:10 pm

Plan is to head for the Rift and see how it goes this time.

-----

Raid went smoothly and was otherwise pretty nice. We downed Thrang with only some problems.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 20th of August, starting at 7pm

Post  Leodwulf Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:25 am

Plan is to repeat what we did a week ago but i bet it will be difficult. So good luck!

--------

This time we weren't able to take down the beast but it was pretty exciting nevertheless. Well done everyone!

Last edited by Leodwulf on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Wednesday Balrog hunts

Post  Fallian Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:09 pm

Being my misfortune I will hardly ever be able to join the kin on its wednesday Rift session... many because its during the working week and I cant get access to the game, so a semi perminant notice that I will not make any rift raids on wednesday but I hope to retain a place on the saturday raid.

~Much love~
~Falli~
Fallian
Fallian

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on saturday 23th of August, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:32 pm

We have planned to start a Rift raid again on saturday.

----------

Went well as usual and last evil creature we brought down was Thrang.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 27th of August, starting at 7pm

Post  Leodwulf Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:03 pm

Plan is to face Balrog and bring him down, hope to see you there.

----------

Encounter was again really exciting due to the challenge but eventually we got the beast down on our first try as we worked well as a team. So congrats everyone!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on saturday 30th of August, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:23 pm

So, we will start from the beginning and see how it goes.

-------
Was nice to see that a bit different looking group from what we have usually had there did really well. We ended getting Thrang down.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 3rd of September, starting at 7pm

Post  Leodwulf Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:43 am

Plan is to face Thaurlach and hopefully loot his belongins.

------------

Was again quite exciting and sure did we get that ancient evil down. So well done everyone!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 6th of September, starting at 5pm

Post  Leodwulf Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:50 pm

Plan would be to head for the Rift once again. However, i won't be there this time so perhaps Vorean or someone else could take care of the gathering and give some advices during the raid. But that stuff is up to you. Good luck(not that you need it;) )!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorean Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:12 am

Raid went ok, few problems with buffs during Barz and Zurm but after they were down we had no problems, but we have left the shadow eaters onwards for wednesday
Vorean
Vorean

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1017105/more_cowbell/m'

Back to top Go down

Post  Areruthalion Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:11 am

My shifts are changing!!! which means i'll be working wednesday mornings WOOHOO!! get to go balrog hunting Very Happy, but my saturday hours are changing, ie. i'm going to be working from 12-20:00 on saturday so will only be able to turn up if you have any dropouts for thrang. I am a list keeper however and if anyone could record these times so i could add them to my records (see if they're better than the current ones). Just look at the clock at these instances please;

1. First troll-keeper attacked
2. Death of Barz ( current record; 41 minutes )
3. Death of Zurm ( 28 )
4. Death of Fruz ( 26 )
5. Death of Zogtark ( 24 )
6. Death of Narnubalat ( 27 )
7. Death of the 'eaters ( 18 )
8. Death of Thrang ( 45 )

best total time 3hrs52minutes

Areruthalion

Back to top Go down

The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu - raid schedule - Page 2 Empty Rift raid on wednesday 10th of September, starting at 7pm

Post  Leodwulf Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:57 am

So, i believe that plan is to continue raid from saturday. Lets see how it goes.

---------

Took some time to gather the group but we did get Shadow eater down and Thrang as well. We headed against Balrog but this time he was left standing.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next